Go where you are celebrated, not tolerated. Be challenged and grow to your full potential. A career with Adventureland can provide you with all these opportunities.
Adventureland is composed of a highly valuable selection of talent within its ranks - from top management down to its frontline team. Its executive ranks include experienced and seasoned experts in the amusement industry from across the globe. Visionary leadership at the top combined with operational expertise has made Adventureland what it is today - a lead player, creating trends and making significant leaps in the entertainment industry in the region.
Come join us and find your place in one of the region’s best-loved indoor theme parks.
|No.||job title||posted Date||closing Date|
- Handle writing and formulation of all proposals, plans and correspondence – phone, internet, and other communications as needed in establishing industry partners and tie-ups, and formulation and implementation of all promotional efforts.
- Assist the team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Updates and monitors various social media sites of Adventureland ncluding (but not limited) Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Liaise with agencies for timely delivery of advertising, graphic design, printing, PR, promotional events and media activities maximising the value of of the brand.
- Assist with all administrative and financial & marketing aspects on a weekly/monthly basis
- Assist in the preparation of the marketing plans with up to date industry experience input
- Research market trends with competitor SWOT analysis to assist in the formulation of Adventureland marketing needs
- Work closely with the graphic designer when it comes to designs and communications of ATL/BTL requirements.
• Manages and executes sales actions to achieve sales quota for the month and for the year.
• Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals as per assigned targets and objectives.
• Conducts sales activities and actions directed to major, key accounts and other potential group accounts, primarily schools and educational institutions.
• Analyzes sales statistics and related data to formulate programs, packages, and products and implement the same effectively.
- Arabic Speaker
- With driver's license
• At least 2nd year college (Male or Female)
• With at least 1 year experience preferably in the related field
• 21 years old and above
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Must have initiative
• Can work under pressure
• Can relay information in a clear manner
• Must be organised and time conscious